This page contains information which we hope you will find useful. If you have any problems or queries regarding any of the information given, please contact the School Office.
The following policies are provided within our Further Information brochure, on this website or made available from the School Office, as specified.
- Policy and arrangements for admissions (policies page or Further Information brochure)
- Policy for behaviour (rewards and sanctions) and exclusions (policies page or School Office)
- Education and welfare provision for pupils with Education & Healthcare Plans (EHC) and pupils for whom English is a second language (policies page or School Office)
- Curriculum Policy (policies page or School Office)
- Anti-bullying Policy (policies page or School Office)
- Policy for Health and Safety and First Aid (policies page or School Office)
- The School’s academic performance during the preceding school year including the results of any public examinations.
Information on Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 performance is available from the School Office.
- Complaints procedure and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year (policies page or School Office)
- A copy of the report of any inspections of the School is available by clicking here
- The School’s Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is available on request or via the policies page